Tuesday, June 15, 2010

simple card holders.


my friend lori showed me her version of these adorable card holders and i knew that i needed to make some. i'm giving these as gifts to my stampers club members--i appreciate them all so much! Ü



to make these, first score your 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock at 2 1/2"


turn it the other way and score at 5 1/2"



now, fold up the bottom...



then fold in half.



i punched holes through the layers, added two pieces of ribbon and tied them in a bow to close the holder.



here is the inside with some cards & envelopes in the pockets.



and here is the card that i put inside. Ü
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmi,

    Thank you for posting instructions for the card holder. I hope you don't mind, I gave you credit on my blog for the design and created a link back to your blog.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete