Sunday, June 13, 2010

studio.

welcome to my studio! i finally cleaned it up & decided i'd better take pictures real quick before it is not so clean anymore. Ü anyway, this picture is taken from the doorway into the room.




here is my desk which has plenty of room to spread out. the two bottom drawers hold all my card stock--even the 12" x 12"! the two top drawers hold adhesive, markers, all the extra "stuff."



here is the other side of the room. the blue baskets hold ideas i'm working on and dies and stuff for the big shot. above is my sons' artwork. it seems that the artwork is becoming more & more scarce as they get older so i'll probably start displaying cards & scrapbook pages up there.



here is another view. some of the vinyl lettering was done before stampin' up! came out with their line.



this is the other side of the window. those are 4 magnetic sheets hooked to the wall. i covered them with (retired) designer series paper.



this room has two closets to the back. one holds all this stuff...stamps, scrapbooks, ideas, etc. it kinda looks like a mess in this picture but it really is organized. Ü



here is the other closet. it just holds misc. stuff and my punches.



this is my ribbon/accessories holder that my neighbor made. you can find his site here.




and this is the ink pad holder he made for me. as you can see it is missing some ink pads...waiting to order the retired in colors that decided to come back and join the party because of course i got rid of them when they retired. Ü



finally, here is the shelf above my desk that houses the ink pad holder and my jars of misc. ribbons, scissors, and things. hope you enjoyed the tour of my studio!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment